The Congratulations Project
Donate today to support the distribution of our letters. A donation of $10 will send a package with hope and encouragement to a new family.
Share the Joy!
The Congratulations Project is an initiative in which members of the PALS family write letters to new members of the Down syndrome community. These letters are designed to inspire, encourage, welcome and, most importantly, congratulate new parents and siblings of a child with Down syndrome.
- Children's Hospital of Pennsylvania
- Adele's Over the Rainbow Baskets
- Down Syndrome Network of Montgomery County
- Jack's Basket
- Down Syndrome Association of Northern Virginia
- Down Syndrome Connection of the Bay Area
- Down Syndrome Association of Houston
- Down Syndrome Guild of Dallas
Want to help support the Congratulations Project? Do you know of a local organization that would like to be involved? Email us ideas and connections at firstname.lastname@example.org.