This past weekend the Camp PALS Board and Directors met in New York City for over 14 hours of meetings. We discussed the logistics of Camp PALS 2011 but most importantly shared our visions for what Camp PALS could be in the future. As you can see from our post-it notes below, we are going to be quite busy!
In addition, each member of the Board and Directors team has taken on specific tasks to accomplish in the next year. Some examples include:
- identifying new and larger grant opportunities
- designing professional brochures
- renting golf carts to use for support staff on campus
- building a year-long online Camp PALS store
- pursuing public speaking training for our campers and counselors
- enhancing the annual water balloon fight (& possibly setting a world record?)
- upgrading our formal dance at the end of the week
- …and more!
We know that we are not the only ones with big dreams for Camp PALS. As a member of our Camp PALS family, we are always excited to hear your new ideas and suggestions. Feel free to contact us individually or at email@example.com.
Thank you for your continued support,
Jenni, on behalf of Camp PALS Board and Directors