In April we blogged about Monica & David - a documentary featured at Tribeca Film Festival about two adults with Down syndrome who recently got married. The film was met with great reviews and ended up winning the Best Documentary jury award at the festival.
HBO caught wind of the film and will be showing it over the next few weeks– beginning tonight at 8:00 PM ET/PT. Additional show times are as follows:
- October 17th | 3:45pm ET/PT, 2:45pm CT
- October 20th | 8:30am ET/PT, 7:30am CT
- October 20th | midnight ET/PT, 11pm CT
- October 23rd | 9:30am ET/PT, 8:30 am CT
- October 26th | 2:15pm ET/PT, 1:15pm CT
For more information, visit monicaanddavid.com. We hope you enjoy the film as much as we did!